Hand-crafted glass and India black paper earrings
Earrings: Hand-crafted earrings are made with:
- top layer with white & picass Czech glass;
- second layer with an olive rustic glass saucer beads which are handmade in Ghana Africa;
- third layer with another piece of white & picass glass from the Czech.
- Dangling from the glass work is the handmade pebble-textured cotton paper from India. This Indian paper is made by hand then machine embossed to provide a unique pebble pattern. The embossing allows the light to shine off all the different angles of the embossed pattern, almost like mica. With a matte, metallic finish, this embossed paper provides depth and texture not possible with smooth sheets of paper.
- The ear wires are handmade with silver wire